Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 9 May 2016

More early morning stuff in Imazu

I must admit that there are some common birds that I hardly give a glance. But they too are worth a pix. Look how pretty those wings are. Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ










 


The sound of summer coming from the reeds and the trees. Don't they ever get a sore throat?
Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ 



Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ dropped by for a few minutes to take a bath and do some stretches






  

No comments:

Post a Comment