Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 31 March 2023

Small Stuff

 The other day I walked around the edge of the forest and looked for new flowers and butterflies. There are no interesting birds I thought, but then....


ルリシジミ Holly blue



ハマダイコン
east Asian wild radish



Have you ever looked closely?



The first hopper of the year, about 1cm



female Short-tailed blue (ツバメシジミ)







Satsuma Inamori, サツマイナモリ





Japanese Laurel, アオキ flower



Japanese Laurel, アオキ fruit



Japanese Red Elder, ニワトコ



Butterfly flower (シャガ)





???



Kanatake's Wren,  ミソサザエ



female Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ keeping a close eye on the wren


First, sorry second moth of the season


Thanks to Mr. A for helping me with the flowers 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment