Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Oronoshima

The day I went to Oronoshima was the first warm day of the year. I had a little under an hour to walk around before work. One single Japanese Waxwing, ヒレンジャク was perched on a tall tree.




After school, at 4pm I saw it again.



A few buntings were fluttering about in a veggie patch. One was a Little Bunting, コホオアカ



From inside the ferry: Streaked shearwater, オオミズナギドリ
(We cannot go outside on this ship 😒)





Again, through the window, Brown Booby, カツオドリ



An Osprey ミサゴwith a fish called Bari, バリ or Aigo,アイゴ (Siganus fuscescens) which has sharp poisonous spines on its fins. I hope the bird is ok...




First of the season, Yumadara Edashaku, ユウマダラエダシャク


No comments:

Post a Comment