Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 13 March 2023

Close to home

 In the harbor the Sanderlings started to come in. They like to feed on the ramp of the boat yard at low tide. But only when there are no yard workers around


Sanderlings, ミユビシギ









Gulls come and go, but Mew Gulls, カモメ mostly stay around the big Muromi river







Black-headed Gulls, ユリカモメ still without their black heads. 



Blue Rock Trush, イソヒヨドリ on its favorite concrete wall.





Really prefers bricks, rocks, concrete etc. as a resting place. I wonder why





No comments:

Post a Comment