Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 3 March 2023

It's spring...

...But the mornings are still cold!

One of the Saunders's Gulls, ズグロカモメ has got a full black head. Another one is half way.









The Dusky Thrushes, ツグミ are gathered in the field, eating as much as they can. One of them looked different. Naumann's Thrush, ハチジョウツグミ







The Brown-cheeked Rails, クイナ are coming out of hiding a bit more often









Flowers are popping up. The fields look so much better now
Oriental or Grey-capped Greenfinches, カワラヒワ



Eurasian Skylark, ヒバリ



Buff-bellied Pipits, タヒバリ. I checked several times at this field I was told about, but did not see any other Pipits.






Run, run, run! Time is short. Soon it will be too hot. Kentish Plover, シロチドリ




A flock of seabirds in the middle of the bay. Too far to see exactly what was in there. I detected Mergansers and Grebes. And Gulls of course. Whenever I thought I'd found a Loon it turned oud to be a Cormorant 😒










No comments:

Post a Comment