Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 27 March 2023

Looking for red

On the way back from S I felt the need to see something red. So, I stopped at W to see the Oystercatchers, ミヤコドリ. The tide was low, many people were gathering shells on this sunny Sunday. The next time I came on a weekday, but I was out of luck. I waited and waited until the sun disappeared behind the clouds and the scene became grey and dull. That's when I noticed some movement. One bird was there!







After some time, that seemed forever 2 more appeared.



And again, hourssss later (not really, but that's what it felt like) 
Far away



There goes my red!







Lots of Kentish Plovers, シロチドリ
Would there be a Common Plover among them?


No comments:

Post a Comment