Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Message from Marijke

 Dear readers of the blog,

Recently I have received some comments about the meaning of my words in Japanese. As in: My use of Japanese is "funny" and the names are not spelled right. This is obviously a mistake from the translator. I don't write in Japanese. My knowledge of the Japanese language is too poor. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification.

Thank you for checking my posts and your continuous support.  Happy birding!  💖

Marijke Jansen, Fukuoka, Japan

photo.marijke@gmail.com


Red-backed Shrike, セアカモズ Taromaro, October 21, 2019 -  First record in Kyushu


Once more sharing with you the bird I saw only once 3 years ago and would have liked you all to see as well, but it was gone after just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment