Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 15 November 2021

2nd Weekend of November in the west

The cold weather brought some migrants (or migrators, what should I call them?)  to the west of Fukuoka to. I got real busy, checking them all out end making sure we all got to see them.

First 2 adult Bewick's Swans, (or Tundra Swans) コハクチョウ at the fields NW of the river





Next 1 Pied Avocet, ソリハシセイタカシギ at the mudflats







1 Swan Goose, サカツラガン and 6 Bean Geese ヒシクイ and オオヒシクイ further west





From left to right:
2 Taiga Bean Geese, オオヒシクイ,  1 Swan Goose, サカツラガン, 4 Tundra Bean Geese,ヒシクイ
Thanx for your confirmation, Mr. H.



 


2 days later: Taiga Bean Geese, オオヒシクイ





1 of 3 Far-Eastern Curlews, ホウロクシギ in the river there. Will they stay for the winter?





In the fields in between: Buff-bellied Pipit, タヒバリ here and there



No comments:

Post a Comment