Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 7 November 2021

Komadori

The Robins come to the Botanical Gardens (Fukuoka city's highest park) in spring and autumn, when they stop for a short while on their migration. This year I didn't get to see them in spring, but this month was perfect!


Very friendly young bird,




coming closer and closer, waiting to be fed?



Quite shy adult male, very pretty







The Osmanthus, キンモクセイ in full bloom. A bit late this year



And a Cherry blossom tree, サクラ full with flowers. It's been such a warm fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment