Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 1 October 2021

Stonechats, ducks and a Godwit ノビタキ、カモ、オオソリハシシギ

 It's October, most of the Corona restrictions have been lifted and we are free to go out! I felt like celebrating and went out to the fields in pursuit of new arrivals. At the 2 ponds I encountered the first ducks: 

Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ (5) and Eurasian Teal, コガモ (2)







On the other side of the river were 5 Stejneger's Stonechats, ノビタキ


Still very skitterish











At the mudflats: Some more ducks: Northern Pintail, オナガガモ (also 5)



And about 9 Wigeons, ヒドリガモ many in eclipse



Several Terek Sandpipers, ソリハシシギ were still running up and down the dry patches



And in the middle of it all was 1 Bar-tailed Godwit, オオソリハシシギ

A good start of the 4th quarter of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment