Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 31 October 2021

Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ

October 30th, the last Saturday of the month and Imazu cleaning day. Before the appointed time I walked around the area and noticed many Japanese Bush Warblers, ウグイス and Daurian Redstarts, ジョウビタキ. 


A Wryneck, アリスイ was calling loudly and could be heard from afar.


The Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ flew in just before 9am 









In one of the 2 lakes was this Great Crested Grebe, カンムリカイツブリ




It was a fruitful morning 🌄🙂☺


No comments:

Post a Comment