Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 13 October 2021

Sanderlings ,ミユビシギ part 3

16:00 pm. The end of a hot and busy day. The sun is low, the mood is much better now. 

Huddled together at their pontoon. The 2 birds in the middle are juveniles.



Heads raised, something is coming up. 





Out of sight an engine is running, a boat might be passing by.









False alarm. Get back to the pontoon





Another engine. A boat is coming around the corner. All birds start running my way!  I am too close now, better move back 😅



From a distance


No comments:

Post a Comment