Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 8 October 2021

Small stuff

A warm autumn day in the mountains of Saga. It's less than an hour's drive, yet it seems another world.

Akebonosou, アケボノソウ  (Swertia bimaculata)



Kitombo, キトンボ  (Sympetrum croceolum)





Nodake, ノダケ (Angelica decursiva)  I just got lucky with the bee



Tsuruninjin, ツルニンジン the Asian Bonnet Bellflower



A Burnt-spot Hummingbird Hawkmoth, ホシホウジャク  at Sawagikyou Lobelia, サワギキョウ


At another mountain, closer to home: Chestnut tiger (アサギマダラ)



Why do you look so sad ?
Japanese Oakblue, ムラサキシジミ



Large-billed crows (ハシブトガラス) entertainment




No comments:

Post a Comment