Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 11 October 2021

Sanderlings, ミユビシギ part 2

Saturday, about 8am. The sun is out and so are the boat owners. Every time a vessel leaves the pontoon bobs up and down and the sleepy birds are jolted awake. Should we fly? Can we just scutter between the ropes? What is this person with the camera going to do? I sit behind a fender and don't move. Soon all settles down again. It's getting hot. 









Juveniles are so pretty! The brownish bird in the back is a Dunlin, ハマシギ



















No comments:

Post a Comment