Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 10 September 2021

Oriental Cuckoo, ツツドリ

September 4th it was heaviy overcast, raining on and off a little and generally dark when I got here at 4pm. There was some activity, but it took another hour before birds really came out to eat. There were 3 cuckoos. 1 Stayed out of sight mostly, 2 came out briefly. I think they were Oriental Cuckoos, ツツドリ













Also around a female Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ



Grey-streaked Flycatcher, エゾビタキ



Due to the wet weather of late: Japanese Tree frog, ニホンアマガエル





Momma wild pig イノシシ leading her 4 kids to a safe place. (Though my Frankie was the only car around)

No comments:

Post a Comment