Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 27 September 2021

Chinese Egret, カシラサギ 2

 I did not go back to see the Chinese Egrets, these photo's are from the same day. But I was fidgeting with the camera that had failed earlier that morning. (ALL my Honey Buzzard pictures down the drain 💔😢😭😿💔!!!) And somehow I misplaced this memory card. So, more images. The time of shooting was a little earlier, it was still sunny.



The Chinese Egret, カシラサギ was a bit upset with the Great Egret, ダイサギ who chased him away eventually





There were 2 Far Eastern Curlews, ホウロクシギ both juveniles I think.


Digging deep!
What do you come up with? The tiniest crab





Oriental Magpie, カササギ and a Japanese style roof



Rice farmer





???



No comments:

Post a Comment