Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 26 September 2021

In the life of a Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ

8 Stilts together, a common sight in September. While waiting for the tide to turn I sat in the grass at a corner and watched. I should not take any photos I thought. There are already too many in my albums. 
But...



Hello, who am I?



A cute young bird taking a bath



Another bird joined







The water is not deep, how do you fold your legs?





This bird on the right was not very active. It didn't search for food and hardly moved from its place. Then I saw it has just one good leg. The other is a stump. Did it have an accident? It must be difficult to keep your balance while feeding. Life must is hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment