Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Higambana, 彼岸花 Red Spider Lilies and their visitors

September is so busy. While the birds' migration is in progress my attention drifts to autumn flowers and  butterflies. The Red Spider Lilies were spectacular again this year. The Papilio's too


Chinese peacock butterfly カラスアゲハ









pair of Swallowtail Butterflies, アゲハチョウ




Known as the Great Mormon, Papilio memnon, ナガサキアゲハ



Higambana, red and white. Makes me feel like celebrating





Color variation



Again Swallowtail Butterfly, アゲハチョウ


Next: Cosmos?

No comments:

Post a Comment