Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 26 September 2022

In the meantime in Imazu

Every birder talks about the Ruff that can be seen, but I have not found it. There were other birds, of course. Also some views of Stilts and flowers


In a water-logged field some Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ were patroling the edge. It was lined with Red Spider Lilies , ヒガンバナ, 彼岸花, 







After the rain, green islands of Water Hyacinths, ホテイアオイcame floating down one of the rivers. Their purple-pink flowers erect, shining in the meager sunlight. Some of the Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ decided to come close


Nice change from all that “mud-flat-grey”



A Grey Plover, ダイセン passed by






 
Watching me with its big eyes.



Playing hide and seek: Marsh Sandpiper, コアオアシシギ





Over 20 Great Egrets, ダイサギ gathered in a ditch. I wonder what their meeting was all about..



No comments:

Post a Comment