Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Kumamoto 3, birds

Very few wings other than Bulbuls and Crows. Nevertheless, I managed to spot a few flycatchers


Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ





That's a big caterpillar for such a small bird. 



Asian Brown Flycatchers, コサメビタキ raising a family





Another family. or several families of Japanese Pygmy Woodpeckers, コゲラ scaring the precious Omurasaki butterflies away.





The White-bellied Green Pigeons, アオバト sure like the tree tops. But some yummy berries might lure them down 





No comments:

Post a Comment