Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Another mountain, other sightings

It's been 5 years at least since I saw this butterfly. Always looked out for it. This year I got lucky...


the Constable, スミナガシ   Dichorragia nesimachus













Few birds to report, as expected
female Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキビタキ



Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ



Grey-faced Buzzard, サシバ  Too high up



Long-leaved Koyabouki, ナガバノコウヤボウキ



Some other wings. Osugurotomoe Moth, オスグロトモエ



Momosuzume Hawk Moth, モモスズメ





Large-headed oak moth, ヒロヘリアオイラガ



Chinese Peacock butterfly, カラスアゲハ


No comments:

Post a Comment