Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Kumamoto 2, more butterflies

While looking out for the Great Purple Emperor I noticed this butterfly hanging on to a tree, like a regular Labyrinth, but with slightly different markings


Pseudo-Labyrinth, キマダラモドキ  Kirinia fentoni




Asian Comma, キタテハ  Polygonia c-aureum



Old World Swallowtail, キアゲハ  Papilio machaon on Heartleaf Lily, ウバユリ、Cariocrinum cordatum



Skipper, Subfamily Hesperiinae  セセリチョウ亜科



One more, different sp I think



The Dryad, ジャノメチョウ  Minois dryas



False Hydrangea, ギンバイソウ  Hydrangea bifida



ホソバシュロソウ, Veratrum maackii



Touch-me-not balsam, キツリフネ  Impatiens noli-tangere



ハガクレツリフネ, Impatiens hypophylla



Japanese Ginseng, トチバニンジン  Panax japonicus、英: Japanese ginseng





No comments:

Post a Comment