Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Winter birds January, February part 2

One good thing about living in Kyushu is that even in winter we can see flowers, for example the Japanese Camellia, ツバキ is flowering in January. The White-eye likes it as well.

Japanese White-eye, メジロ





In the parks, the mountains, the fields, they are every where
Pale Thrush, シロハラ







And the Dusky Thrush, ツグミ Also just about everywhere.





The power of nature




The promise of spring



No comments:

Post a Comment