Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 6 March 2017

Fukuoka East.

After the February meeting of the WBSJ I checked out a few places on the way home.

Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ



A couple of Shrikes were very friendly. I nearly expected the male to make an offering, but he didn't go that far.  Bull-headed Shrike, モズ



LOTS of Dusky Thrushes, ツグミ in the trees



A Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ hunting the small stuff







This poor little Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ has no tail feathers... How is he going to move north? 


No comments:

Post a Comment