Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 6 March 2017

Fukuoka East.

After the February meeting of the WBSJ I checked out a few places on the way home.

Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ



A couple of Shrikes were very friendly. I nearly expected the male to make an offering, but he didn't go that far.  Bull-headed Shrike, モズ



LOTS of Dusky Thrushes, ツグミ in the trees



A Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ hunting the small stuff







This poor little Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ has no tail feathers... How is he going to move north? 


No comments:

Post a Comment