Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 23 January 2012

New Zealand 6

No beach without a Dotterel







 


Once more at Mimiwhangata.



 
'hiding' between the pebbles



The question is: Are they all the New Zealand Dotterels?


the beach at Mimiwhangata. (see those mussles on the rocks? Scroll to the right)


 
The NZ White-eye is called Silver-eye





 
Marleen told me they hardly ever visit the Pohutukawa's, so I guess this is a lucky shot.





  

A piece of dried what? Kelp? Sjaak picked up from the beach.


Wild roses flowering in December








No comments:

Post a Comment