Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 21 January 2012

New Zealand 5

On a day trip to farm-park/nature reserve Mimiwhangata the family went for a hike on the peninsula. Hessel and I stayed behind and watched the cows.

The setting: a paddock full of ladies with their youngsters plus the leader: Mr. Bull (below)

Showing his spirit in a dried-up mud pool

Strict rules around the drinking well

 
Watch out for ladies that don't oblige!

A flock of birds flying in for a feed.


A myna finds a better place to pick on insects

 
Two more follow suit

 
  
All young animals look cute, specially cows! And they have so much to find out.

 
Pukeko alert!

Ohh, who's that... Wanna play?

 

 
Apparently not.

Pff.. that was close.

Once more the scene, WITH Pohutukawa.
(how could I forget)

ja, mata ne. (Japanese for "see ya")

 
  

Indian Myna

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment