Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Small birds in the park

 It's a short ride to Imazu and I can often steal an hour or so to go and see the waders, but I am not doing well with other birds. I visited the parks were Grey-streaked Flycatchers, エゾビタキ were seen, but I didn't find any. Just a few Asian Brown Flycatchers, コサメビタキ. Actually, only 3.








The Varied Tits, ヤマガラ were an easy object as long as the Snowbell, エゴノキ tree had fruit











I finally found some Long-tailed Tits, エナガ to play with. It lasted just a few minutes







No birds, not small, not even in a park. But they were there. And I learned the meaning of Uribo







No comments:

Post a Comment