Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 5 October 2023

New Arrivals!

  Today in Imazu: 8 Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ. They were not there yesterday and the Northerly winds must have brought them in






Also in the vicinity: Stejneger's Stonechat, ノビタキ


No beautiful pictures yet...I saw just 2 birds



I personally am happy to see these ducks, the スズガモ, Greater Scaup.
The male had me confused with its colors, but the nail at the tip of the bill is rather large. 


1 male and 3 females





Was this the bird we saw flying on Sunday?
female Eurasian Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ



Too many leaves, vines, branches, whatever are covering this bird. But it's here,
Eurasian Wryneck, アリスイ


No comments:

Post a Comment