Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Eurasian Wryneck, アリスイ

It's the season for them. I think there are/were 3 birds in the area; 2 of them were arguing loud one early morning. But they didn't show up much. Below the only decent photo so far. I wonder if more will follow...

Chased from its hiding it rested on the fence for a minute.



There were shrikes and Redstarts as well, vying for territory



The back feathers show really nice against the Goldenrod flowers



After a few seconds in a tree it disappeared.



Another one on top of a Conifer. Too far!





No comments:

Post a Comment