Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 12 November 2022

In the meantime in Imazu 1

Winter visitors are flying in every day. Some stay briefly, like the Wren. Others hang around. I hope to see many species this winter


At high tide among the Greenshanks, アオアシシギ 1 Spotted Redshank, ツルシギ



Dunlins, ハマシギ feeding at low tide



Buntings are arriving every day. What was formerly known as Black-faced Bunting is now named Masked Bunting? アオジ
Black-faced/Masked Bunting - Emberiza spodocephala/personata





Buff-bellied Pipit, タヒバリ stops by at the freshly ploughed fields



A cute little Wren, ミソサザイ was busy foraging along a ditch
My husband reported 10+ from Oronoshima







Common Snipe, タシギ



The Night Heron family is taking up residence again
Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ











3 of about 14 Falcated Ducks, ヨシガモ



No comments:

Post a Comment