Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 5 November 2022

Japanese Robin, コマドリ

I went back to yesterday's park the next morning, hoping to catch some light. I had to wait a while, Thrushes don't do mornings it seems. Finally a few. Suddenly a smallish bird hopped in and out, in just a few seconds while I was talking. I didn't want to be impolite, so I didn't look well and didn't realize what it was until I got home. The photo turned out kind of bad and had no clear focus. But it was a Japanese Robin, コマドリ!

Eyebrowed-Thrush, マミチャジナイ 







Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ



Japanese Robin, コマドリ!






No comments:

Post a Comment