Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Mugimaki Flycatcher, ムギマキ

Every year I look forward to look for the birds, but every year it seems to be a struggle. This year started off wel with a beautiful male resting in one of the Karasu Sansho trees, after that there was nothing for a while. Was the wind too strong? The peppers too dry?






When finally some birds arrived the light had become so harsh











Taking photos is getting harder and harder, but I enjoy watching them











Also at the same tree: Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ





Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ




No comments:

Post a Comment