Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Raptors around Imazu

The season has come. Hawks are flying high, Buzzards and Harriers are here, too. Below just a small collection


Northern Goshawk, オオタカ







Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ
Comes to the 2 ponds regularly, where it gets chased away by the Magpies a lot








My favorite, a young male Eurasian Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ













female Eurasian Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ









The female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ flying low and very fast - hard to capture!




Osprey, ミサゴ One of many hunting around the river



No comments:

Post a Comment