Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 5 November 2022

Kurotsugumi

I stole an hour after work and headed for the nearest park. There was little daylight left, but the sun was not down yet and I could take some photos, say it at high ISO and with lots of noise. In the park there were lots of Thrushes, mostly Eyebrowed-Thrushes, マミチャジナイ and some Pale Thrushes, シロハラ. Every now and then a darkish shadow appeared from the bush and out came a male and female Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ

It was quite a party!














No comments:

Post a Comment