Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 27 December 2021

Buntings and a Teal

Winter is good for buntings. Before it got cold I took my time walking around. Slowly scanning the trees. Once the temperature dropped my speed picked up and my footsteps sound like: go home, go home πŸ˜†   

Rustic Bunting, カシラダカ



Black-faced Bunting, γ‚’γ‚ͺγ‚Έ


2 Meadow Buntings, ホγ‚ͺγ‚Έγƒ­ and a Black-faced Bunting, γ‚’γ‚ͺγ‚Έ


Common Reed Bunting, γ‚ͺγ‚ͺγ‚Έγƒ₯γƒͺン





Pallas's Reed Bunting, シベγƒͺγ‚’γ‚Έγƒ₯γƒͺン



Common Teal, コガも. Where are all your mates? I hardly see you guys this year.








No comments:

Post a Comment