Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 23 December 2021

At the coast, 海岸で

It's a good place to see the sunrise and though we had many spectacular red mornings in December, this day it didn't happen.






The wind picked up and sent waves crashing



Who dares to swim here? Great Cormorant, カワウ (or Japanese Cormorant, ウミウ?)



Blue on the rocks; Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ male







No waders, but 1 Common Sandpiper, イソシギ



Pacific Reef Heron, クロサギ





Way out: Red-breasted Mergansers, ウミアイサ. There were about 8 birds but none came close



female



male



Views in the distance





The scene I prefer



No comments:

Post a Comment