Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 12 December 2021

A different duck

It was raining when I walked in the park. From the back of the pond came a white-ish colored duck hurrying toward me. Wow, so cute!

Hurry hurry, wait for me!











Not shy at all, it let me take some close-ups...


... but it seems to expect a reward...



Not really white, but a pretty soft beige color in front. The bill has a pale blue-reddish tint,



Overall it looks like a Common Pchard. Would it be a female? It doesn't have that high-domed crown of the male.


I want to see it again when the weather clears

No comments:

Post a Comment