Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 29 April 2021

Waders in the west 2

We have had very few days with south wind. Are the birds moving at all? I was glad to see some visitors

Cattle Egret, アマサギ






With Great Egret, ダイサギ





The Pied Avocets オオソリハシセイタカシギ are taking their time. No hurry to move on.



In the same area, Far Eastern Curlew, ホウロクシギ playing boss over a number of Whimbrels, チュウシャクシギ



The heron colony is getting crowded


display



Still here: Common Teal, コガモ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment