Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 4 April 2021

Goodbye winter birds 😢

Every Spring break I feel a bit blue. I love the free time, I love the weather, I LOVE being out in the fields, but I miss my buddies, the winter birds. 


Black-necked Grebe, ハジロカイツブリ...


...with breakfast. I didn't see your golden ear feathers this year 😢



Great Crested Grebe, カンムリカイツブリ in summer outfit







Greater Scaup, スズガモ male and female



Elegant Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ







Grey Bunting, クロジ male...


...and female



Not all birds have left. My neighbor Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ will hang around, courting the female for a while.



The Brambling, アトリ men are getting more handsome by the day










A Grey Heron, アオサギ has taken his possy in front of his nest in what will become a small colony later on



The first Barn Swallows ツバメ of the year, on March 17



Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ will be here



Common Sandpiper, イソシギ as well.


Just as well. I'm feeling better already

No comments:

Post a Comment