Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 9 April 2021

Playing with Macro

In the park and along the river. The bicycle ride is pleasant, but I cannot easily take my big lens, so macro it is. 

Of course then I run into the first Stonechat, ノビタキ


フデリンドウ Gentiana Zollingeri





One of the many Sumire Violets スミレ



The Silver Dragons are coming out ギンリョウソウ (Monotropastrum Humile) 



Osamushi Ground Beetle spec オオオサムシ



Solomon's Seal (アマドコロ)





These things give me the creeps. ヘビトンボ 科





コミスジ, Pallas' Sailer



Sasagumo Spider, ササグモ on Fleabane



Flower Crab Spider, カニグモ catching a Kaminari Hamushi Flea Beetle, カミナリハムシ



Hoverfly, アブ科



Kuro Urihamushi Leaf Beetle, クロウリハムシ (Aulacophora nigripennis) on Cherokee Rose, ナニワイバラ


No comments:

Post a Comment