Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 21 April 2021

April birds in the park 2

The migrating birds had arrived in the park in the first half of April. As usual I picked a day during the week to visit some time later, when the first photographers had moved on and the birds had settled a bit in their temporary retreat. That often gives me many opportunities to watch them, but not this year. The Robin was heard loud and clear, but I only got a glimp. Flycatchers stayed in the dark and came out just briefly. The Thrushes were hard as well, but that is not so rare.

Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ







Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ





Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタ









The only creature that allowed me some decent shots: Japanese Badger, アナグマ









No comments:

Post a Comment