Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 18 September 2023

Mt Ibuki in August 5: Last birds and some left-overs

 On the way back down the mountain, at a point with broad-leaved trees I finally got to see some small birds. A small flock of Minivets was annoying a Flycatcher and a few Coal Tits. The Minivets are different from our Ryukyus


Ashy Minivet, サンショウクイ












Female birds were actively searching for food, coming out in the open regularly, but the males stayed hidden and were hard to capture






Japanese Sika Deer were about everywhere. I wonder what damage they cause to the fields...





Last image of Ibuki, a very long-necked snail with a beautiful shell, thin and transparant. It must be very young.







No comments:

Post a Comment