Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 16 September 2023

Mt Ibuki in August 4: Golden Eagle again

The 2nd day on the mountain, after the sunrise hike, I brought out the big lens and joined a small crowd of photographers at a point along the driveway. 2 Eagles had just arrived and 1 could be seen perched on top of a tree, about 80m up. The veterans told me it was a male. I recognized it as one of the birds we saw the previous day and thus could put the genders with those photos. This day was rather cloudy and when the bird flew, I could only catch some darkish shape. I realized how lucky we had been on the first day.










After a long day the sunset came and after that I was pooped







There were so many flowers, many I had never seen before. What is this place like in spring?
Next time I'll forget about birds and bugs and bring a flower book



No comments:

Post a Comment