Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ etc

I want to see the Boobies diving, but I'm out of luck there. Finding the Harlequin Ducks was a treat, but here is what else was around.


Pelagic Cormorants, ヒメウ



Japanese or Temminck's Cormorants, ウミウ



Other birds around included some far away female Red-breasted Mergansers, ウミアイサ  



After a while a male Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ  made its appearance close by



I like crab as well









Blue Rock Thrushes, イソヒヨドリ - Always fun to watch





No comments:

Post a Comment