Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Around Imazu in December 1

 A collection of what I see when I steal an hour or so between jobs

Black-necked Grebe, ハジロカイツブリ in the 2 ponds. Your startling red eyes never cease to stun me



It's fun taking photos of flying gulls, like these Saunders's Gulls, ズグロカモメ








Happy to see you again this winter



Looking surprised to meet me, Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ?





Oriental Magpie, カササギ there seem to be too many



Male Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ There seem to be too few



No comments:

Post a Comment