Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 19 January 2024

Harlequin Ducks, シノリガモ

  


The first time I went to see the 2 ducks the sky was cloudy and though the ducks cooperated in every sense, the colors wouldn't come out well



Even when a little bit of sunshine broke through



The next day the sky was clear. What a difference!







Indulging on small crab





Before swallowing the crab was rinsed a few times 


Nearly lost it!



The young male seemed to manage well



Getting the next one





Off again, to the cliffs at the far end


I felt very privileged to share these moments with them 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment