Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 9 July 2021

Yellow Bittern, ヨシゴイ

I went to see the Yellow Bitterns at their pond. Finally. The birds have been nesting here for a number of years and I knew about it, but, well, I don't know, I just didn't get there. And now, typically me, I took to many photos (it didn't take that long) thinking I might not ever get to see them again. Silly me! 😆😆😆😆😆






















Who is this? Also a Yellow one?









Other birds included Grey Heron, アオサギ



Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ



Common Kingfisher, カワセミ



Pacific Swift, アマツバメ



On the way back I stopped at a place with lots of herons and found Great Cormorants, カワウ among them! My first nesting site in Fukuoka pref.



No comments:

Post a Comment