Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Stejneger's Stonechats, ノビタキ

 Imazu on April 11th. The Stonechats had arrived, but were not coming out much. Tired maybe. A handsome male crossed my path briefly around 8am, and I never saw it again. Some females were a little bit friendlier. But not for long. 

male





female







Chestnut-cheeked Starling, コムクドリ was still there, but would not come close



Hello Great Egret, ダイサギ with your bright blue face. I wonder where you go to breed...



The single Brambling, アトリ was hiding in the grass so long, he had me confused for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment