Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 1 April 2023

Mountain Hawk-eagle, クマタカ

The "Kumataka team" is kind enough to take me, but I had to wait for the rains to stop long enough so the mud would dry before I could make the ascent to the observation point. The time of close encounters had passed and I had to do with distant views. There were two Eagles in the vicinity, a female and a juvenile, maybe her child.

They appeared 6 or 7 times. The female mostly circling, looking for food?


The first bird that flew by, Japanese Sparrowhawk, ツミ





Next the Mountain Hawk-eagle, クマタカ fem





Mountain Hawk-eagle, クマタカ juv



Last a Eurasian Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ




There were very very few other birds. Just some tits and finches that could be heard, sometimes seen.

That was it. I hope to come along again.

No comments:

Post a Comment