Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 13 April 2023

Seasonable sightings in the park

 The flycatcher season has started. The park on the hill is still quiet. Birds reluctantly come forward, but they are there. Taking photos is a bit of a challenge, though.


The Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. He disappeared quickly and did not show up anymore



Hidden in a dark bush, where it felt safe, I guess. Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Another young bird, equally shy





Singing its heart out, male Japanese Robin, コマドリ ♂ 



The only bird that showed itself freely and came to sit 2m away from me, female Japanese Robin, コマドリ



Japanese Bush Warbler, ウグイス Fukuoka city's bird





Masked/Black-faced Buntings, アオジ are everywhere



At the end of the day a Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ that was willing to pose briefly








It's a start

No comments:

Post a Comment